Utilising Roof Painting Contractors and having a roof painted can benefit both the kerb appeal and value of your home. The initial factor to determine before painting your roof is what colour to apply. Specialist paints are available that are suitable for both metal or tiled roofs. These paints come in a broad variety of colours. This means you can ask your contractor for just about any colour you like. Having your roof painted by roof painting contractors will go more smoothly if you make a few key decisions first. You will need to consider the colour you choose. Your roof colour can make a distinct difference to all, from the look and feel of your home to how effectively it maintains or reflects heat.
Scope of Work performed by our Roof Painting Contractors:
- High Pressure clean and apply 2 coats of roof paint (replace broken roof tiles)
- Bands – Repair cracks and paint.
- Clean gutters.
- Perform repairs to stoep roof.
- Install and paint barge boards.
- Coat wood supports of garage doors with paint.
- Re-route gutter down pipe.
- Adjust aluminium window.
- Varnish a wooden gate.
If you require more information please do not hesitate to contact us.