Airless Spray Roof Painting reduces the number of coats required, ensuring the paint penetrates better into pits and crevices, creating less over spray, smoother finish and is a quicker application.
1. Faded Corrugated Colorbond roof required a new lease on life
Scope of Work:
- Clean roof by means of scrubbing with a water-based degreaser to remove all latence due to water restrictions.
- Primed the roof with a water-based metal primer
- Airless roof spray painted 2 coats of light acrylic grey approved by home owner’s association.
- Cleaned all gutters from debris.
For more information on the Airless Roof Spray Painting process click this link below:
“The Advantages Of Airless Roof Spray Painting”
Lets Take a Closer Look
This picture was taken before the job started.