Zincalume Roofing Steel is a metallic coated sheet steel offering two to four times the corrosion resistance of galvanized steel. Its revolutionary aluminium-zinc coating formula consists of 55% aluminium, 43.4% zinc, and 1.6% silicon by weight. By volume, the coating is about 80% aluminium.
ZINCALUME products meet the EPA Energy Star Cool Roof requirements and are listed on the Energy Star website. ZINCALUME is also approved by the Cool Roof Rating Council as a rated roofing product.
Scope of Work
- Remove asbestos roof and dispose of via certified asbestos removal process.
- Inspect batons and assess if replacement is required at no cost to the client.
- Install new Zincalume 0.47mm IBR roof sheets.
- Secure roof sheets with class 3 non-corrosive roof screws.
- Install flashing sheets.
- Install roll-top roof ridges.
- Waterproof to sidewalls using a 4mm torch-on membrane heat fused to a primed surface.
- Overcoat all torch-on with Bitumen Aluminium Paint for UV protection.
- Clear site from all rubble.