Roof spray painting coatings yield a permanent and extremely effective waterproofing result in a simple two-step process. All loose asbestos fibres and lichen are encapsulated and bound with a primer. Then a roof spray painting blanket topcoat provides long-lasting protection and a fully weatherproof, UV and dirt-resistant roof that’s guaranteed to last for many years. When mixed, the two components also encapsulate asbestos fibres and lessen the risk of their discharge, a reassuring thought for all those spending time under the roof.
Scope of work performed:
- Chemical clean entire roof.
- Seal headwalls and sidewalls utilising a 4mm torch-on membrane.
- Overcoat torch-on with a primer to allow for adhesion of acrylic.
- Seal all cracked roof ridges using a cement latex mixture.
- Seal entire roof with Sav asbestos fiber sealer.
- Airless Spray paint 2 to 3 coats of White acrylic roof paint.
- Coat underside of eaves white.
For more info on the process we follow click here : Asbestos Roof, Replacement or Seal?