Flat Deck Waterproofing
Scope of Work:
Location: Flat deck waterproofing was required in the area above the Kitchen where the water currently pours through the light fittings, there’s an area of roughly 30 Sq.M where the water pools.
• Correct deck fall so that water does not pool.
• Correct Deck imperfections so that Torch-On can fully bond to substrate.
• Apply a Cementitious system of latex and cement to entire deck area to create a bond for the bitumen primer.
• Repair all uneven sections of concrete as torch-on needs a smooth surface to fully bond.
• Apply bitumen primer to entire surface.
• Heat fuse 4mm torch-on to the entire area including parapets.
• Waterproof into outlet to prevent any water from penetrating this area.
• Coat all Torch-on laps and seams with Liquid Plastic.
• Overcoat entire area with Bitumen Charcoal Paint as per existing colour as per clients request, we normally use Bituminous aluminum paint.