WATERPROOFING CAPE TOWN
SCOPE OF WORK:
- Removed and replaced cracked and broken roof tiles.
- No barge boards to prevent water penetration. Install and counter flash onto roof tiles.
- Due to roof tiles being laid virtually flat, this is allowing water to stream into the Kitchen.
- We to remove tiles and lay down 23mm ply boards onto rafters.
- Heat fuse a 4mm torch-on onto ply boards and allow 500mm under tiles.
- Counter flash the system onto garage roof to prevent return waterflow.
- Repaired all gutter joints.
- Replace the missing corrugated polycarbonate roof roof sheets.