The HYPERDESMO Waterproofing System® is the industry standard in waterproofing. For over 30 years it has provided a simple and economic solution for waterproofing and protection. It is a one component, low viscosity, polyurethane fluid which cures with the humidity in the atmosphere to produce a highly elastic membrane with strong adhesion to many types of surfaces.
It is based on pure elastomeric hydrophobic polyurethane resin plus special inorganic fillers,which result in excellent mechanical, chemical, thermal, UV and natural element resistance properties.
Waterproofing and protection of:
- Gypsum and cement boards,
- under Tiles,
- flat deck roofs,
- light roofing made of metal or fibrous cement,
- asphalt membranes.
- As the main waterproofing membrane in car park waterproofing systems.
- No thinning is required but SOLVENT-01 may be used.
- Excellent weather and UV resistance. The white colour reflects much of the solar energy and so reduces the internal temperature of buildings considerably.
- Excellent thermal resistance, the product never turns soft. Max service temperature 80 oC, max shock temperature 200 oC.
- Resistance in the cold: The film remains elastic even down to -40 oC.
- Excellent mechanical properties. Good chemical resistance.
- Non-toxic after full cure.
- Water vapor transmission: The film breathes so there is no accumulation of humidity under the coat.
Can be successfully applied on:
Concrete, fibrous cement, mosaic, cement roof tiles, old (but well adhered) acrylic and asphalt coats, wood, corroded metal, galvanized steel. For information about other substrates.
HYPERDESMO® – Certified quality, environmental and occupational health & safety management systems: ISO 9001/14001 & OHSAS 18001.